Te Tai Tokerau Tangata Whai Ora Network (TTTWON) is a consumer-led service, which has its own governance board. All staff and board members of TTTWON have their own lived experience of Mental Health and / or addictions. Arataki Ministries and TTTWON have a MOU to oversee the delivery of this service.
TTTWON enables people with lived experience to support one another and to have an independent voice that influences greater understanding of mental health and addiction challenges within Northland.
TTTWON covers the Northland region and provides the following services:
- Consumer education sessions
- Training in intentional peer support
- Providing an independent consumer voice to mental health and addiction services within Northland
- Providing support and sharing resources with service users
- Recovery groups
- AOD support
- Social groups (eg Karaoke, Te Reo Māori classes, drop-in space in Whangārei)
- Quarterly newsletters
- Members meetings
Anyone can access TTTWON services by dropping into their office or contacting one of the networkers.
73 Water Street
Phone 09 438 4115